October 22, 2018
From France: Draft Finance Bill for 2019 - Overview of the Main Changes Concerning Corporate Income Tax
The French government presented the Draft Finance Bill for 2019 on September 24, 2018.
The draft contains important corporate income tax measures on the following issues:
- reform of the rules on the deductibility of financial charges;
- modification of the tax consolidation regime in order to ensure its compliance with EU law;
- decrease of the taxable lump sum for long term capital gains on participation shares;
- modifications of the tax regime applicable to the transfer or licensing of patents;
- modification of the rules for calculating corporate tax installments;
- general anti-abuse rule for corporate income tax.
Please click here to read more.